17:00 – 17:30 London
13:00 – 13:30 New York
Check time in your region
SMBs invest a lot of time and effort to grow their customer base, yet miss the opportunity that email offers as an effective tool to strengthen customer relationships or to communicate with past prospects.
You have much better information about your customers than your competitors do, so why not use this in your communications?
Sending email is not just a great way of keeping in touch. It’s also a great way of promoting your business – particularly to customers and prospects that you already know.
The first in a series of webinars aimed helping businesses get to grips with email marketing, this webinar will discuss the basics of eMarketing and how it can benefit your business, as well as offering an overview of upcoming topics which include:
- What is eMarketing?
- Why promote your business using eMarketing?
- eMarketing services
- Creating, capturing, maintaining & using lists
- Creating your first email newsletter
- Rules & tips for sending email campaigns
- Harvesting your Sage 50 data for contacts and segmentation
- Understanding reports & analytics
- Domain reputation and email deliverability
- Marketing automation
Our the coming weeks, you will learn you how to create and send targeted campaigns; build, maintain and optimize your email list; read and interpret campaign reports; and much more.
So come along, and learn how marketing your business can be as easy as sending an email!